The Health You Deserve
A Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic
We Proudly Serve All Muskegon County Residents with:
• Mental Health Treatment for All Ages
• Substance Misuse Treatment, Support and Therapy
• Intellectual/Developmental Disability Inclusion & Independence
• Fully Integrated Behavioral Health
• Primary and Dental Health
• Youth & Family Care
• School-Based Services
• Wellness Classes and Groups
• Pharmacy, Medication Administration and Review
HealthWest is proud to be Muskegon County's Community Mental Health Service Provider and Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic. Our approach is to care for the whole person.
What brings you here today?
I or a loved one is struggling with Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Trauma/PTSD, Grief/Loss, Anxiety or another mental problem.
I or a loved one has an intellectual or developmental disability and I want help achieving new goals! I want independence and inclusion.
I'm struggling with alcohol, opioids, methamphetamines, Rx pills, marijuana, nicotine, or other substances.
I need help with medical, dental, and integrated general care. I don't know where to turn or where I need to go?
I need a place where I can transfer my prescriptions, pick-up my prescriptions, and get lab orders drawn.