A Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic
We Proudly Serve All Muskegon County Residents with:
• Mental Health Treatment for All Ages
• Substance Misuse Treatment, Support and Therapy
• Intellectual/Developmental Disability Inclusion & Independence
• Fully Integrated Behavioral Health
• Primary and Dental Health
• Youth & Family Care
• School-Based Services
• Wellness Classes and Groups
• Pharmacy, Medication Administration and Review
What brings you here today?
I or a loved one is struggling with Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Trauma/PTSD, Grief/Loss, Anxiety or another mental problem.
I or a loved one has an intellectual or developmental disability and I want help achieving new goals! I want independence and inclusion.
I'm struggling with alcohol, opioids, methamphetamines, Rx pills, marijuana, nicotine, or other substances.
I need help with medical, dental, and integrated general care. I don't know where to turn or where I need to go?
I need a place where I can transfer my prescriptions, pick-up my prescriptions, and get lab orders drawn.