A Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic
We Proudly Serve All Muskegon County Residents with:
• Mental Health Treatment for All Ages
• Substance Misuse Treatment, Support and Therapy
• Intellectual/Developmental Disability Inclusion & Independence
• Fully Integrated Behavioral Health
• Primary and Dental Health
• Youth & Family Care
• School-Based Services
• Wellness Classes and Groups
• Pharmacy, Medication Administration and Review
HealthWest is committed to providing quality mental health services to all Muskegon County residents. We understand that the mental health needs of our community manifest themselves in various ways. In order to better understand these needs, we are asking you to take a moment to complete a brief survey to help us better identify and address these needs.
What brings you here today?
I or a loved one is struggling with Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Trauma/PTSD, Grief/Loss, Anxiety or another mental problem.
I or a loved one has an intellectual or developmental disability and I want help achieving new goals! I want independence and inclusion.
I'm struggling with alcohol, opioids, methamphetamines, Rx pills, marijuana, nicotine, or other substances.
I need help with medical, dental, and integrated general care. I don't know where to turn or where I need to go?
I need a place where I can transfer my prescriptions, pick-up my prescriptions, and get lab orders drawn.