Join the HealthWest Team!
What we've managed to build is the future of behavioral and wellness care.
Bringing Care to Muskegon County!
HealthWest is always hiring stellar team members to join the HealthWest Family. We employ over 400 people in a variety of fields and positions. Because we are a department of Muskegon County, all job postings are listed through the County’s human resources website. Check this site regularly as new positions are posted weekly!
Contact us if you have any questions.
** To apply online or save interested jobs (and get notifications when new ones are available), click the above link and you will need to create an account. You can create an account by clicking the upper right hand "Sign-In" or also navigating to a job of interest and hitting the green "Apply" button.
Enjoy Featured Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Competitive Benefits
- Low cost, high-quality Insurance plans
- Contributions to Retirement plans
- 38 paid days off annually
- A Culture of Wellness and Diversity
- Value of development
- Emphasis on Team Building
- Opportunity for free continuing Education Credits
Interested in Becoming an Intern?
We also recruit interns year-round. If you are interested in interning at HealthWest, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy Muskegon County
There are so many reasons to live, work and play in Muskegon.
- Huge offering of arts and culture on the Lakeshore, including museums, lighthouses, symphonies, theaters, and colleges.
- Myriad of children’s activities including indoor/outdoor sports facilities, a Winter Sports Complex with luge, Michigan’s Adventure amusement park, drive-in movies, and more.
- Michigan’s 2nd largest farmer’s market.
- Affordable and Unique places to live.
- Outdoor recreation including 27 miles of Lake Michigan beach, 400 miles of rivers, 27 inland lakes, three large lakes channeling into Lake Michigan, bike travels, golf courses, and much more.